Friday, January 27, 2012

About me

I've been married to, who I consider to be the most amazing man in the world, Austin for four wonderful years. We met in an un-ordinary way, where the boy from the busy, populated East; meets the small-town, country girl from the middle of nowhere. We now live in the  mid-west and love our slow-paced, country life.

Austin drives truck and I'm a stay at home mom to our little Pumpkin, who just turned two. He is our biggest blessing and we honestly don't know what we did before we had him.

I've been thinking about starting a blog for awhile now, and just decided to do it. It seems like this world gets crazier and crazier and I thought that perhaps this could be my little place to do my best to voice my concerns, thoughts, and opinions. I'll just share what I believe and what works for my family and hope that it will in someway touch you and help you.

I'm just trying to let my voice be heard (no matter how small it may be) and daily try to learn all that God would have me to and I strive to be the wife, mother and person that God wants me to be.

So please join me on this journey, we can all learn together!

No comments:

Post a Comment