Friday, January 27, 2012

United States of America-One Nation Under God

Just wanted to take time to mention the upcoming presidential election. I've been looking into the candidates and think that everyone else should do the same. There is no reason to wait until the last minute to make a choice. I like to look at their campaign websites and we've watched a couple of debates. Looking at their campaign website often seems to give me the best insight into what they really are standing for. I figure if they took the time to put it on the site, then it must be important to them.


I think that this may be one of the most important elections for our country...it will definately be a great determining factor for our children and grandchildren. Therefore, I think we need to take it seriously and look at what our options are. We all need to make our vote count and go with the person, we feel is best qualified for the job. I would also encourage praying about you're decision and the candidates and let God help lead you to the best decision.


We need to help keep the United States of America-One Nation Under God, so lets start with this next election!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment