Thursday, February 9, 2012

Honoring God...

Last night on the news I saw a report of a victoria's secret model who quit because she was being convicted about honoring God and her husband with her body. Now I read a news article and watched a clip from her Good Morning America interview and she seems to be sincere, although they do show pictures of her wearing cleavage showing dresses and her modeling for victoria's secret. So what this means I don't know, but the point I'm getting at is that this is a BIG message she's presenting to the world. She had what, to people in the world, think is one of the most amazing and glamorious jobs and she says, wait I don't want to do this because what God says is more important to me. WOW! That is quite a message to put out for the whole world to see and contemplate. I hope she can become a good "role model" for people out there who have never thought about or heard of honoring God. But at any rate, this will hopefully get people to start thinking about what is going on and that girls dancing around in their underwear, maybe, just maybe isn't "normal".


I think God is trying to get a message out there, but of course, people are not wanting to accept it. At least there are a few people who can get real attention from the news and media, who are becoming willing to step out and take stand and say, this is what God says and this is what I'm going to do about it.


If you want to read the article I read and see the clip I did go to this link: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/02/victorias-secret-model-quits-to-reserve-body-for-my-husband/


Only God know how serious she is about this, but at least it's putting a godly view of something that has become so "normal" out there, to hopefully get people talking, discussing and finding some truths.


Let me know you're thoughts...is she serious? Is this a good start to getting people to "wake up" to such an accepted from of dishonoring God??

No comments:

Post a Comment