Tuesday, March 20, 2012

ABC Scripture Cards

A while back I found this great idea on Pinterest here: http://www.icanteachmychild.com/2011/10/abc-printable-scripture-cards/ . I have finally gotten around to finish it! It's GREAT!

This is what I used to teach my son Joshua 24:15. I had the verses printed out, but hadn't had them laminated yet.

First you will need to go to the above link and print out the verses. There are two different options, I chose the one where you print them front and back. This uses 4 sheets of paper (I think I remember that right).


Then, if you chose, you will want to get some contact paper and laminate them.


Here I am in the process. This was WAY easier than I thought it would be!


TA-DA! See it worked...and I didn't mess it up!


Then you will need to cut them into cards.


Then punch the hole in the corner.


The name of these little metal thingys has slipped me now, but you just need to fish it through all the holes in the cards!


And there it is, a cover is included and then a verse using every letter of the alphabet!

I'm loving this! What a great idea! I had all the supplies on had, except for the contact paper. Hence the reason I JUST got them laminated! *wink*  

Go to the link and check it out!!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, I love them and they are so great for my 2 year old son. They work great for me too, I'm learning verses with him!!! Thanks for stopping by, please come again!

      Delete
  2. I love this!! Where did you find the verses or did you come up with them on your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link is included at the top of my post (I have highlighted it in green now). Just go to that blog and once you read through, you will see that there are two options. One where you can pring out the verses all on one side of the paper or you can print them out on the front and back (which is what I did and if I remember right it only used 4 sheets of paper). The first version is somewhere in the middle of the blog and the one I used is at the bottom (it says something about the "greener" version). Hope this helps...I LOVE them!!
      By they way, thanks for following, I hope you enjoy stopping by and "visiting"! :)

      Delete