Friday, March 30, 2012

Abstain from all appearance of evil.

Lately, my husband and I have been thinking alot about how there are many subtle things in our lives that can easily become part of our lives and we don't know that they have bad roots or don't realize that they are having a bad influence. So, I am trying to do some "research" and am hoping to start writing about a few of these topics that my husband and I have been discussing. They may not be the easiest to approach, but I think they would be good to get us thinking about all these things that are going on around us.

If I hit on something that you do or watch or read, don't think I'm trying to "step on your toes", but am just wanting you to think about WHAT these things really stand for.


Prove all things; hold fast to that which is good.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.
1 Thessalonians 5:21-22


So keep watching, I'm not sure how long my "research" will take, but these topics WILL be coming. I'm not going into super deep "research" just finding a few summaries and such on the internet and seeing if my feelings from what little I've heard of books/movies and such are correct. Then I'm going from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment