Thursday, March 22, 2012

A GREAT business

Today I want to share with you a place that goes above and beyond in the realm of customer service. Since I had Pumpkin, a little over 2 years ago, I have been used diapers.com to order diapers and from time to time other things. I have ALWAYS had good experiences with them and just this week has been another. I think it was Monday when I ordered a BIG box of diapers from them and like always, I received it on Tuesday (I'm not sure they have next day delivery EVERYWHERE, but for me they just ship it across the state...). When I opened up the shipping box and pulled out the diaper box, I saw that they said size 3. Well I don't remember how long ago it was that Pumpkin wore size 3 diapers, but it was awhile ago. He's been in size 4 for quite some time now. Anyway, when I saw the problem, I quickly got on the internet to check out what my order had said....sure enough, I had hit the WRONG button and ordered size 3. So I was very unexcited about starting the return/exchange process since just a couple months ago I decided to order diapers from a different retailer (a very well known one that I won't mention just to be nice) and they shipped me the WRONG BRAND of diapers (their fault, not mine) and the return/exchange process was not exactly SMOOTH. But I knew I had to do something because I just couldn't bring myself to SQUEEZE Pumpkin into the too small diapers, until the BIG box was gone or he gets potty trained.....(which seems like its taking a LONG, LONG time). So, I e-mailed diapers.com and asked if I could return them and what the process would be since the mistake was MY fault. They promptly e-mailed me back saying that I could return them and they sent me a separate e-mail with a pre-paid shipping label. All I had to do was print out the shipping label and get the box to a UPS drop-off or given to a UPS driver. THEN, once they saw that UPS was in possession of the box, they would send the size 4 diapers! WHAT? No hoops to jump through? No paying for shipping? And no having to re-order diapers??? This is once AGAIN why I LOVE this company. This is not the first time they have gone above and beyond to make me happy, even if it wasn't THEIR fault! This is just NORMAL procedure for them! SO, if you have a baby, GO to this site and get practically ANYTHING you need for a baby. IF you don't they have sister sites such as soap.com (for personal care type products), wag.com (for your four legged friends), yoyo.com (for toys and games), beautybar.com (for all things beauty) and casa.com (which is for all your home needs). So GO, RUN, TYPE as quickly as you can if you want to support a business that knows what CUSTOMER SERVICE really MEANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment