Monday, March 19, 2012

Plants!!!

Since it has been feeling more like spring (or even summer some days) this past week, I was delighted to see that the seeds I started are starting to grow into tiny plants! Today is not nearly as warm, but I'm still excited for spring time and getting my garden plants and flowers growing.



This it my pumpkin...only one came up, so I think I may have to plant a couple more seeds.


These are my tomatoes!


These are my jalapenos!!!


This is my one and only pansy to come up so far....



These are my petunias!!!


I've also started some herbs that so far have not come up, so I may have to try them again. I did only plant this the middle of the week, but we'll see. I also forgot I wanted to start another type of tomato, that is a shorter season hybrid. So I will have to get that done!


So that is what's growing around here...have you started any seeds? If you have what and how are they doing??





2 comments:

  1. Oh so much fun! It is SO exciting to me to see new plants come up :) Life! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I'm feeling like a failure with my herbs though. I tried some last year and they didn't come up and so far they haven't come up this year either, althought I think they need some more time yet to be sure that I've "failed" again! ;) haha!

      Delete