Wednesday, October 3, 2012

"To every thing there is a season"

Well, fall has come! (Yippee! I have NEVER been sooo ready for fall. We had the hottest, driest summer we've had in a LONG time.) Yesterday morning when I got up, it was FREEZING in our house and there were reports of freezing temperatures around our area. So yes, I do believe fall is here! I've been hoping for fall ever since oh say the beginning of JULY...I'm usually a summer lover, but the initial 2 weeks of 110 degree temps did it for me!
So the first cooler days leading into fall were like a part of God's words telling me that there is a time for everything.
 
"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven."
Ecclesiastes 3:1
 
There may be times that it feels like we're drowning in all the things that we need to get done, or maybe we feel like we're drowning from the emotional burden of trials we're facing. Whatever we're facing, God is with us and He will guide us through. Just like I never thought the long HOT days of summer were going to go away, God will bring you through  you're season of life. (that may not mean that there won't be a new "season of trial" but God will help you through that one too.)


No comments:

Post a Comment