Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Saving Money-Buying Clothes

 
It has been quite some time since I've done a post on saving money when buying clothes. This summer I got two dresses at GREAT prices that I LOVE!
 
 
The blue one on the left was one that I thought was cute, but wasn't sure I could pull off. Turns out that my husband, who usually does not go for the flower printed kind of stuff Loves this dress. I'm still not sure it's the best cut for me, but I do love to wear it! It's so cute and fun! This summer I wore it with wedges and this fall, I'm excited to wear it with my boots!!
The purple dress on the right is such a simple dress, but I have found many ways to wear it. First, I can just wear it as it is with a tank underneath (I always wear a tank underneath, just in case you thought I was going for cleavage here..NOT ME!), I also have put a thick black belt with it or I also put a skinny brown belt with it. I've worn wedges with it, dressy sandals and this fall I'm excited to pair it with boots! I have also worn it with my denim jacket! It is so versatile, I can't tell you how much I love this simple little dress!!
Now the best part of these dresses is....the blue one I got at a thrift store for around $4.00!! The purple one I got off of an online site where people sell things they don't want anymore for around $3.00!!! Can't beat prices like that!!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment